AIM Rule 26 of the AIM Rules for Companies requires all AIM-quoted companies to adhere to an up to date website which contains the required information displayed in a certain manner. It’s been around for a while, but well worth taking note of.
The following information is required by AIM Rule 26:
- A description of the business
- The names of the directors
- Responsibilities of the directors
- Country of incorporation and main country of operation
- Memorandum and articles of association
- Exchanges or trading platforms other than AIM on which securities are traded
- Number of AIM securities in issue, including treasury shares, those not in public hands and significant shareholders
- Restrictions on the transfer of AIM securities
- Most recent annual and half-yearly reports
- Notifications made in the last 12 months
- Most recent admission document
- Nominated adviser and other advisers
If you want to know how to use your website effectively and other areas of compliance call Artlines Media on 01494 614 600.